Oh my goodness, look at these kids! This was taken 7 years ago (yesterday)! March 23, 2012 Victor Fernandez III and I got married at the Comanche County Court house. Almost a month before our scheduled wedding date.
7 years of so much love, 3 out of state moves, 2 deployments overseas, and 1 baby girl. Countless date nights and more than our share of disagreements and fights.
7 facts about our marriage just for fun!
1. Yeah we got married a month early! We wanted out of the barracks😂 we wanted to find a house and make it home before our wedding date.
2. I didn’t take his last name. Nope, not a Fernandez. I know a lot of people hold this tradition very important to them but it wasn’t to us. I’ve always been a Guerrero and always will be. You don’t have to understand it but he did. His support and understanding is everything.
3. Since day 1 of our first deployment in 2009 I wanted to be around him. He was the strangest person I’d ever met. He still is and I LOVE it.
4. We are polar opposites. I mean completely different. But I really think he balances me out in the best way.
5. Just because we’ve been together this long doesn’t mean we still work on our comunicación constantly!
6. We are a TEAM. There is no head of household or “boss” here. We make every decision together!
7. Learning each other’s love languages was KEY in understanding each other and building our relationship! .
#husband #couplegoals #relationships #couples #relationship #smile #quotes #love #wife #motivation #relationshipgoals #happy #wedding #family #photooftheday #life #couple #weddingday #goals #beautiful #bride #cute #marriage