EAT MORE HOLE FOODS! Like...DONUTS 😉 🍩
These tender fluffy baked donuts are easy and delicious. They also do not contain any wheat flour, are gluten free, and paleo friendly.
Grain Free Donuts 🍩
* 1 cup superfine almond flour
* 1/3 cup coconut sugar
* 2 tsp baking powder * 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
* 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
* 2 large eggs
* 1 tsp vanilla
* 1/4 cup olive oil or coconut oil * 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
* Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease your donut pan .
* In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, vanilla, oil and milk.
* Add liquid mixture to the dry batter and whisk until smooth.
* Fill donut cavities about 2/3 full. Bake for about 15 minutes or until donuts are done.
* To remove donuts, use a spatula to loosen edges of donuts. Allow donuts to cool before coating.