Remember my Kinder Milk Slice recipe? 👀
For those who missed it - here it is again 😌
Calories per serving: 128
Protein: 7 g
Carbs: 21 g
Fats: 1,7 g
For the sponge:
🥄50 g oat flour
🥄15 g baking cacao
🥄1 ripe banana
🥄50 g apple purée
🥄50 ml oat milk
🥄10 g honey
🥄Pinch of salt
🥄1 tsp baking powder
For the cream:
🥄150 g soft cottage cheese
🥄30 g erythritol or sweetener of your choice
🥄1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 160C. Grease your rectangular baking form with coconut oil.
2. For the dough, mash banana, combine with all wet ingredients and then add dry ones. If you don’t have oat flour, blended oats work just as well.
3. Fill your baking tray with half the dough, bake for 15 mins.
4. Remove from oven, let cool down, carefully remove and repeat for the second layer of sponge.
5. For the cream, blend all ingredients together in a bowl.
6. Evenly distribute your cream on bottom part of our future milk slice, then cover with the upper layer.
7. Cut into however sizes of pieces you liked. I got total of 4 delicious milk slices. Enjoy! 🍰
Don’t forget to save the recipe and give me a + in the comments, if you’re going to bake it too 😊