Tuesday’s Tips ❤️ Makeup with Glasses 🤓
I’ve been wearing glasses since grade school but wear contacts most days. Applying makeup can be tricky when you can’t see well without your glasses on. I’ve come to learn a few tips with wearing glasses and makeup and I thought I’d share !😘 Here are 5 simple tips I’d suggest... ✨
1. Invest in a good concealer as glasses can highlight dark circles. Also don’t forget to set with some translucent powder so it doesn’t crease and helps with longevity.
2. Define and fill in those brows because brows frame glasses and of course your whole face!
3. Wear eyeliner top and bottom. You can even skip eyeshadow for a natural look as glasses tend to hide eyeshadow.
4. Go more bold then you think! 😉
5. Wear colours that suit and complement your glasses. I have purple in my glasses so I tend to like to wear berry coloured lips and cheeks. Neutral glasses you can have fun and wear almost anything. 🙂
I’ve also come to learn that using a small close up mirror while applying makeup to be a lot easier on days when I wear frames rather then in a large mirror! I am pretty blind though...🙊 Most importantly be confident and rock those shades 💕