Hi there 🙋🏼♀️It’s time to get to know me better! So, thought of a few random travel facts about myself:
1. My longest time from home was 5 months when I lived in India for a while and wandered in India, Sri Lanka and Thailand. Amazing experience!
2. I love to take 3/4 week holidays. As I have a job, can’t really leave for months anymore. But I now love traveling 1 country for some weeks 🙏🏻Travel = travel no matter for how long.
3. Seen the most of Asia and I just adore this part of the world 😍The food, the kind people, the nature, the weather, the beaches, ALL!
4. The SUN ☀️makes me so happy! It gives me energy, a good mood and the drive to DO stuff! And beaches 🌊love the sight of a beautiful beach!
5. I have a little FOMO when traveling... when I started traveling it was all about ‘NO PLAN’, over the past years I am so afraid to miss the most beautiful spots, I tend to plan a lot. This year, I am trying out the ‘No plan’ again... but I cannot help myself and I’m still researching the best placed to see and things to do. 🙄 Let’s just say its the blogger in me.... So, what’s a travel fact about you? 👇🏻 Let me know!
#letsgotraveling #letstraveltoday #letstravel #letstravelmore #nusalembongan #nusalembonganisland #lembonganisland #lembongantrip #travelgirls #travelgirldiary #reisinspiratie #ichoosetowander #thebaliguru #thebaliparadise