Hi...hi...hi there... Want to help preserve my habitat but don’t know where to start?
Here’s a few things you can start doing:
1. Read up on how to use energy wisely at home — you will save money, too!
2. Get charged up with renewables
3. “Green” your commute by riding your bike, using public transport or carpooling
4. Read up on how to use energy wisely at home — you will save money, too!
5. Find out ways to push for reduced methane emissions from fracked gas.
6. Consume less, waste less, enjoy life more...really, try it!
7. Learn how to invest in renewables and avoid putting your money into fossil fuel companies.
8. Eat less beef and other animal products. Try to start consuming more fruit and veggies. Don’t waste food.
9. START A CONVERSATION ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE WITH SOMEONE. You might be surprised with what you learn or what you can teach someone else.
10. Tell your story, listen to others
A healthy planet and stable climate aren’t political issues. It’s all about families, communities, energy systems and humanity’s future. It’s important to get everyone on board, working toward climate solutions.
People are more often influenced by friends than by experts, so make sure to talk about climate change with friends and family. Tell your stories — about changes you’ve seen where you live, how climate change has affected you, and the changes you’re making to lessen your impact.
Read more on this here: https://davidsuzuki.org/what-you-can-do/top-10-ways-can-stop-climate-change/
DM for photo credit
#climatechange #wakeup #read #actnow #motivation #awareness #regram #rg #instagram #amazing #animals #photography #justdoit #funny #peace #love #igdaily #unite #educate #pollution #sustainability #renewables #scienceandenvironment #zoo #woke #cuteanimals #adorable #pic #makeup #giraffe #instagram