You must be looking forward to knowing what other questions that should you ask the CHOSEN venue.
This top 10 List of questions are as important as the others
Food and Beverages
1. Do you have an in-house caterer or a list of "preferred" caterers, or do I need to provide my own? Even if there is an in-house caterer, do I have the option of using an outside caterer instead?
2. If I hire my own caterer, is there a kitchen available for them.
3. Is there a food & beverage minimum, What's the tax and service charge.
4. Can we do a food tasting before we finalize our menu selection, does it cost extra.
5. Can you accommodate dietary restrictions and/or food allergies.
6. Are tables, linens, chairs, plates, silverware, and glassware provided, or will I have to rent them myself or get them through my caterer?
7. Can I bring in a cake from an outside baker or do I have to use a cake made on site, Is there a cake-cutting fee, If I use a cake made on site is the fee waived.
8. Can we bring our own wine, beer or champagne, what about hard liquor, Is there a corkage fee.
9. Are you licensed to provide alcohol service?
10. How is alcohol priced, and is there a bar minimum, Are there additional charges for bar staff?
You would want to know very much in detail in regards to this matter as this is your guests you’re feeding.
#weddingmalaysia #midsummerevents #weddingchecklist #weddingvenue #weddingvenuekl #weddingvenuemalaysia #weddingplanning2019 #weddingplannerkl #weddingplannermalaysia